|Place of Origin:||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Roll|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral packing (without any supplier information), with 1 roll per box. Pallet packing|
|Delivery Time:||5~7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Square Meters per Day|
|Material:||Polyester based, PET||Thickness:||100micron|
|Ink:||Aqueous ink, like pigment and dye ink||Type:||Screen Positive Printing|
IMATEC plate-making film is a premium quality and high density polyester based (PET) transparent film for creating positive for silk screen printing. Coated with specialized layer imported from abroad, it has good ink absorption, ensuring its high dmax up to 143±2 and instant drying etc. superiorities. Our film works great with standard dye inks and pigment inks.
|Product Name||100mic Waterproof Inkjet Screen Printing Film|
|Compatible Ink||Pigment & Dye ink printing|
Rolls: 17"/24"/44"/36"/42"/50"/60" x 30m
Sheets: A4, A3 etc.
|Compatible Printer||For Epson, HP, Canon water-based inkjet printers|
1) Advanced clarity PET base materials
2) Superior water-resistance ability and accepting both dye and pigment inks
3) Excellent high resolution and definition
4) Specialized layer for good ink absorption
5) Higher Dmax and instant drying
6) Directly factory source and OEM service is accepted
7) Matte grain surface to ensure good vacuum
1. Press publishing
2. Screen printing
3. Plate making
4. Image setting
5. Color separation using
Other Inkjet Screen Printing Film:
|Code No.||Description||Usual Sizes||Thickness/micron||Ink Printing|
|IPF100||Inkjet Milky Tranparent Screen Printing Film||17",24",36",42",44",50",60"x30m||100mic||Pigment/Dye|
|IMF125||Inkjet Clear Transparent Matte Screen Printing Film||17",24",36",42",44",50",60"x30m||100mic||Dye|
|Eco100||Inkjet Clear Transparent Screen Printing Film||17",24",36",42",44",50",60"x30m||100mic||Eco Solvent Ink|
IMATEC offers every client free inkjet positive screen printing samples ahead of time before the order with size prepared in A4 sheets or 24"(0.610m)x3m roll. Certainly, you can inform us your other requests on sample and we'll try to meet it as possible as we can. You may refer to below useful tips regarding to samples.
1. What's transparent type you want, milky transparent or fully transparent?
2. What's water-resistant ability you need, premium waterproof or non-waterproof?
3. What's length and width of inkjet plate-making film that you want?
4. What's ink type you would like to print on inkjet plate-making film, pigment, or dye, eco solvent ink?
If you are all clear about all the 4Ws, please do not hesitate to contact us to get your sample!